RME Consultants are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work with a highly reputable client in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
Role: Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5) Some flexibility required
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Main Duties for Project Manager:
- Manage the delivery of project activities on cost, time and quality.
- Coordinate internal Procurement, Design Office, Installation, Quality tasks for each project
- Accountable for projects profitability
- To plan and execute complex projects and manage multi-disciplinary / multi-national teams, budget, schedule and risks.
- Support the Offer team during bid preparation phase and commercial service contracts.
- To partner with suppliers and managers to secure capabilities.
- To deliver mandated project reviews and reporting in accordance with Business processes.
- To implement Risk and Opportunity management in accordance with Project Management processes.
Experience required for Project Manager;
- Good aircraft technical knowledge
- PM Processes, Methods and Tools
- Contract management
- Master of Science
Contact Sian on 07772517531 for more information.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.