RME Consultants are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and driven Administrator who is confident in following policies, procedures and can work well under pressure.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Main Duties for Administrator;
- Ensuring all quotes are produced and provided to the customer in timely manner following company policy
- Ensuring the correct client rates are applied to each individual proposal
- To work closely with both the Operations and Sales Teams
- To follow up proposals that are issued and to secure orders into the business
- Ensuring that client KPI’s are met in line with terms
Experience required for Administrator;
- Strong Administrative experience
- Work under pressure to meet and achieve deadlines.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to prioritise workload across a team and adapt to a changing environment
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently talk to people at all levels.
To apply today please contact Georgia on 07500 729537
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.