RME Consultants are seeking an experienced Contract Manager to join a highly successful client in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Role: Contract Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full time (Monday to Friday 40 hours per week)
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
A DBS check will be required for this role which the successful applicant will need to apply for and provide evidence of on appointment of the position
Main Duties for Contract Manager:
- To be accountable for Contract Management activities for assigned clients, ensuring both PPM and Reactive works are managed effectively, work is completed compliantly and to a high standard
- All legislative requirements are adhered to
- Customer liaison, including meeting clients and ensuring enquiries are promptly processed and responded to
- Meeting SLA and KPI requirements, keeping clients updated on projects and works
- Carrying out site visits in response to enquiries, this will include requesting information, liaising with contractors, assessing any risks and obtaining sufficient information to ensure that quotations can be raised
- Ensuring quality, Health & Safety and environmental processes are followed
- Management of the review and issue of risk assessments, method statements and work permits, as required
- Monitoring of all active jobs ensuring planning and escalations are in place as required systems are updated
- Collate and prepare operational and performance data as required
- Assistance with management and leadership of the property services team as required including overseeing the allocation of work, attendance and performance management, motivation and the provision of advice and support to the team as required
Experience required for Contract Manager;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Contract Management for Hard Services within the FM industry
- Technical background in M&E preferred
- Ability to prioritise work effectively to meet business requirements with demonstrable planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to confidently communicate across all levels of the business
- A determined individual with high standards
- Ability to work effectively as an individual
- A desire to develop as an individual, willing to embrace new challenges
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Awareness of CAFM systems
- Experience in managing KPI contracts
Contact Sian on 07772517531 for more information.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.