RME Consultants are recruiting for a Customer Service Officer to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and rewarding organisation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Role: Customer Service Officer
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Full time)
Contract: Permanent, Oxfordshire
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Main Duties for Customer Service Officer ;
- Service general enquiries on all things relating to the business
- Maintain database accuracy and continually improve member engagement rates.
- Confidently talk to prospects and members on the benefits of the business and ability to upsell services
- Support training & community learning development and events administration.
- Effectively communicating sales brief info to marketing for timely promotion.
Experience required for Customer Service Officer ;
- Confident verbal and written communicator, comfortable following instruction and unwavering attention to detail.
- Customer service, telephone sales, relationship building, CRM and accurate data entry.
- Effective in a previous sales position. Proven ability to look after and grow accounts. Previous outbound sales and customer service experience.
- Actively listens and is able to follow and give instruction. Gives care and attention to building an accurate database and enjoys finding opportunities in data for increasing sales revenue. Picks up new systems and processes quickly.
- Time proficient, positive, uses initiative and happy to ask for help. Keen learner and happy to receive ongoing feedback to support growth. Always dependable and kind. Takes ownership.
To apply today please contact Georgia on 07500 729537.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.