RME Consultants have exclusively partnered with a prestigious, reputable client in Kirtlington, Oxfordshire who are seeking a motivated, ambitious and dynamic Office Manager.
Role: Office Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Location: Kirtlington, Oxfordshire
Main Duties for Office Manager;
- Support Senior Management in the business with ad hoc tasks
- Project coordinate
- Maintain client and customer relationships
- Liaise with all departments in the business regularly
- Take meeting notes
- Circulate important information regularly
- Event organisation
- Diary management
Experience required for Office Manager;
- Experience as a PA or EA is essential
- Can adapt quickly to change
- Team player and happy to get stuck in
- Strong attention to detail is key
- `Highly organised
- Able to work under pressure and in fast paced environments
- Project coordination experience
To apply today please contact Sian on 07772517531.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.