RME Consultants are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and driven Administrator to join a reputable client of ours in Thame, Oxfordshire.
Salary: £19,500 - £21,000
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30pm
Location: Thame, Oxfordshire
Main Duties for Administrator;
- To support the team with any Operational administrative duties
- Update the company CRM accordingly
- Working in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Support with all administrative tasks
- Liaise with various departments
- Working on Excel daily and inputting detailed data - Attention to detail is key
- Working with large spreadsheets
Experience required for Administrator;
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently talk to people at all levels.
• Proven experience of working with large spreadsheets is a key part of the role.
• Due to the fast-moving environment, the job holder will need to be flexible and able to adapt to change
To apply today please contact Sian on 07772 517531.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.