RME Consultants are delighted to be working with a forward thinking, dynamic and reputable client in Oxford, Oxfordshire who are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Role: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Contract: Full time, Permanent (Flexible working hours)
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Main Duties for Payroll Administrator;
- Prepare clients' weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll calculations and PAYE submissions in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with HMRC regarding PAYE account queries
- Communicate with clients regarding their payroll and other employment related issues
- Work within a team of four to support one another and seek the support of Director for complex issues
- Conform to RTI regulations in terms of online submittal of FPS and EPS in conjunction with clients
- Involvement with Auto-enrolment including pension administration
- Electronic filing of payrolls using Pegasus Opera / Xero payroll
- Assist in the processing of BACS payments
Experience required for Payroll Administrator;
- Payroll Administration experience (Minimum 1 year)
- Organised and methodical
- High attention to detail
- Professional and hard working
- Confident communicator
- Xero experience desirable
To apply today please contact Sian on 07772517531.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.