RME Consultants are working with a fast growing, dynamic client in Reading who is seeking a Pre-Sales Engineer.
Role: Pre-Sales Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Working hours: Monday – Friday
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Main Duties for Pre-Sales Engineer;
· Supporting requirements discovery.
· Defining solution scope.
· Preparing technical elements of sales proposal documents (architecture diagram, BOM etc).
· Carrying out customer demonstrations.
· Building of Proof of Concepts.
· Assisting the Technical Service Team with troubleshooting and general support.
· Conducting training sessions for our partners and end users.
· Supporting colleagues at trade shows.
Experience required for Software Engineer;
· Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a pre-sales engineer role.
· Excellent presenting skills, with the ability to demo and explain complex solutions in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels including sales, end users, partners, and engineering.
· Good networking understanding.
· Fluency in MS office applications, including Visio, Word, and Excel.
· Experience in IPTV, digital signage, or other AV technologies a plus.
· Good Linux experience with basic command and log reading a plus.
· Experience with web technologies, HTML, CSS, SCSS a plus.
· Demonstrate good attention to detail understanding clients’ requirements to identify and prepare an effective demo.
· Flexibility as you may be asked to setup demos with short notice due to the fast pace and competitive market.
As part of your role, you will be required to undertake travel to both customer and reseller sites throughout the UK.
To apply today please contact Georgia on 07500 729537
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.